Thursday, August 21, 2008

"That is supposted to fit through where?"

Lee and I went to our first preparing for childbirth class last night. We were very excited about going, it is making it all seem so real. But when they showed the stages of labor video, I really wanted to rethink this whole having a baby thing. Lee and I both had the funniest/disturbed look on our face during the entire video. After seeing that I don't know how women can have so many kids. I also am questioning myself, if I can really do that. But I look at all the mothers I know and say "well if they can do it I for sure can" I guess we will see, 7 WEEKS FROM NOW. AHAHAH!!!

7 comments:

Lindsay said...

HA HA HA! Scary as it is it will be fine! I am sure Bud and I had the same look on our faces. Just get an epideral and you won't feel a thing! Wow 7 weeks huh? This has gone by fast, I think at least. I am so excited for you! Can't wait to see you in a a few weeks or so!

Natalie said...

This is so funny! Are you going to the 6 week (or however long it is) program? If so, it only gets worse. They show like 4 delivery videos in a row. I was officially freaked out! But it wasn't nearly as bad as they made it look (for me, anyways...)

Bryce and Lacey said...

I'm so excited that you have a blog! Now I can actually keep in touch with you! Can't wait to see that baby!

Nicki said...

Hey this is nicki mecham marble now. i just had my baby and let me tell you the whole labor part was really easy, it is the after pain that kills you. nobody ever told me how bad that is. so don't worry about the baby coming throught there, brody was 9lb. 2oz. and he fit. the class your taking, i took the weekend class and got it over with real fast because i was scared. i think they have you take that class so you think the worst. but good luck and you'll be fine.

Jeff & Erin said...

It is definitely not as scary as it seems! I was in labor for 16 hours with my little man and I am still alive and going to do it again! I am sure everything will go fine, and in the end it is so totally worth it! (even if the pain after wards does seem a little unbearable:))

I & A said...

Hey Em how are ya? You blog is cute!

crystal said...

Welcome to the world of blogging! I can't believe that you are so close to having your baby, don't worry it's not as bad as you think it will be :)