Monday, October 6, 2008

~Tag~


What's your husbands name? Lee Kimball Wilson
How long have you guys been married? 2 1/2 years
How long did you date? 4 months and engaged for 5 months
How old is he? 28
Who eats more sweets? Probably me, but he likes his treats too.
Who said I Love You first? He did
Who is taller? Lee for sure, it's one of the reasons I love him.
Who is the better singer? He is much better than me
Who is smarter? I'd say Lee is a little bit more book smart but I think I have the street smarts.
Who does the laundry? I pretty much do it all.
Who pays the bills? I do the bills, I am more organized, so it works out better if I do it.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me!
Does he snore? Only when he is sick, but I have been the snorer recently (thanks to pregnancy)
What does he do in hes spare time? Be with his best friend (me), and golf.
Who mows the lawn? We don't have a lawn.
What is his favorite candy bar? Milky Way
Who cooks dinner? Both of us together.
Who drives? Lee drives most of the time
Who is the first to say they are wrong? I think we are about equal.
Who kissed who first? Lee kissed me first and it was very sweet.
Who asked who out first? Lee asked me out first.
Who wears the pants? We both do, we work better together.
Does he say I Love You everyday? Yes, yes and yes. Every time I see him or talk to him on the phone.
I am so grateful for Lee and that I get to be with my best friend for ETERNITY!!!!!

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Awesome! Thanks for playing! Wanna hear something funny? I have read about 6 or 7 of those tags now and all of us girls sleep on the right side of the bed. I thought that was kinda funny! Anyway...