Sunday, March 1, 2009

Cookies and Giggles

Saturday morning Kate and I were a little bored, so we made some cookies while Lee slept. Kate was a big help, sucking on all the measuring cups and knocking anything she could reach on the floor. But we sure did have a good time.

I love this picture of my Grandpa Potter and Kate. He just adores her and she sure loves him.


Kate is becoming quite the little giggler. I just love it. I often find myself dancing like a retard in stores trying to make her laugh. I am sure people think: " that poor child, she has a Special Mom," but I don't care, there is nothing better than to hear her laugh.

3 comments:

Liz said...

Wow she is getting so big! I love when they start to talk.

Lindsay said...

She is getting so big. Didn't you have her just like last week! Man she is sure cute!

Maya said...

Love you Kate!! Can't wait to see you in April. I guess I will be happy to see your parents too:)XO