Monday, December 8, 2008

2 Months old? WHAT??

I just can not believe how big Kate is getting. These last two months have gone by so fast and it seems like she was a newborn for about a minute. But Lee and I are both loving how she can smile and coo at us. She is so fun to watch, who needs t.v. I thought that after she was born I would be better at blogging but it turns out that I was wrong. But I really at going to try to do better. Here are a few cute pictures of Kate:


Kate with her cousin McKenna
Our cute little family at the USU-BYU game. Kate is a die-hard Aggie fan!

5 comments:

Jeff & Erin said...

She is adorable! It goes by way too fast!

Natalie said...

Oh my gosh! She's so big! Have we not seen you for awhile or what? She doesn't even look like the same baby.

We went to the USU vs BYU game too! I wish we could have taken Sadie, but the cheering kind of makes her nervous. I miss the days when loud noise would just put her to sleep. :)

Sheena said...

Goodness, you have a cute little girl! I LOVE that she is a diehard Aggie fan...as she should be! :)

crystal said...

She is getting big and she's so cute, enjoy every moment!

The Foster's said...

Em, that really has gone by so fast. Just wait 'til your last baby is three, I can't hardly bare it!!! She is so stinkin' cute though, love the pics.