Monday, February 9, 2009

Photo shoot~ 4 months

I have been a slacker and have finally gotten her blessing pictures taken. Also Kate is now four months old, Crazy Crazy, she is getting so big. But I love how she smiles and laughs now. She is so fun to play with. Any who back to the pics. I have two friends who are both starting a photography business. I asked them to take some pics of Kate. They were so great to work with, and the pictures turned out awesome, although I am her mother and I think that she is adorable all the time, these pics were so great. They also gave me a cd with all the pics and the copyrights. So check out their websites: http://www.ashhiltonphotography.com/, and http://www.peramorephotography.com/. Thanks again Ash and Meg!!!

~~If you need pics taken, definately give these girls a call~~

9 comments:

Sheena said...

Saw these on Facebook...SO CUTE! Honestly...I think you have one of the prettiest babies I have ever laid eyes on! I am in love with her and I've never met her! Definately a keeper! :) PS your friends did a fabulous job on the pictures!

Chris, Elyse & Kaitlyn Harris said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!I just love her!! lets get together with our girls soon!!

The Foster's said...

No Em, you are not prejudice. Both your babe and the pictures are great. They turned out adorable. Perfect for a frame on your desk:)

The Childs Family said...

I LOVE her sweet smile and those eyes...GORGEOUS! What a sweetie Em!

Mindy said...

Oh, she is getting so big and is sooo adorable! The photos turned out fantastic!

Natalie said...

These pictures are SO cute! She's gorgeous, seriously! I might have to give one of your friends a call. I've been trying to find a good photographer (other than Kiddie Kandids) for awhile. Are they both here in Logan?

Sid and Michelle said...

My mom and I LOVE those pictures!!! She is so cute. She is getting so big. I can't believe she is already 4 months old!! Time goes by way too fast. keep posting pictures!!

Trachel said...

Em your little girl is so cute!!!! You and lee are such fun parents i know it!! Congrats and you have a cute little family

Andy and Michelle said...

She is so stinkin cute!!! We need to get together sometime again soon. Lets do lunch now that he is better.