Thursday, January 29, 2009

Bobs Boot Camp

Oh my~
So to meet one my new years resolutions (the dreaded weightloss) I bought "The Biggest Loser; Bobs boot camp." Lee and I are big fans of the show. We enjoy watching it while we sit on our butts and eat doughnuts and ice cream. Any who I love trainer Bob Harper, so that is why I got the workout video. Now that I have Kate it is much harder for me to make it to the gym, i figured that I could workout at home and still be with her. Well this little video is quite the workout. It works everything. I am glad that I do it in the privacy of my own home, because I look extremely nappy by the end of the video. The way the workout is set up. You do one workout for 2 weeks then add a second section for 2 more weeks, then add a third section for the last 2 weeks. I just started the second section and boy oh boy is it a butt kicker. I like it because it works my problem areas, also because it is not a long workout, about 45 minutes for a total body workout. If you are in need of a butt whooping get this video, only $10.00 at walmart.

~this kind of sounds like an infomercial. Sorry~

8 comments:

Bryce and Lacey said...

I've heard the same thing about that video! I really need to get it! I have good intentions about going to the gym but now that we live in smithfield it's way harder to get there! Maybe I do need to go get it!!

Alisha LeBaron said...

I bought it too! I have loved it! We love the show too and I always say to Brian I want to sweat like they do, during their last chance workouts! The Video definitely get me sweating!

Lindsay said...

Awesome I am going to go get it! I am on a totla fitness kick ( i.e. Did you read my aquacise post!) and love getting new ideas!
But PS I dont want to see pictures of Bob Harper,
I WANT KATE PICTURES!!!!
(LOL Just joking, but not really!)

Jeff & Erin said...

Jeff and I are known to watch Biggest Loser and eat pizza at the same rime :) I should really go get it and give it a try...It is much harder to exercise with two kids now, especially in the winter time!

Unknown said...

I LOVE Biggest loser too, I'm sad not to see the end of this season

Cali said...

Ooh fun! I always love a good workout. So- about the book. I did it on blurb.com. I made the pages in photoshop so that I could put the paper I wanted behind the pictures and journal where I wanted to.. and then pulled them into the book as one image. Does that make sense? I did the picture collages in Picasa (which I LOVE).. and love the way it turned out. It's nice and easy- and doesn't take lots of time or creativity... which is good for me. I Love looking at it- even though every picture is of Addie. :) I'm sure you know all about that. E-mail me if you have more questions, I'd love to help. calistoddard@gmail.com

ShazBraz said...

Hey, look at that! There you are! Cute blog.

I'm off now to do the treadmill; does that count?

ShazBraz said...

btw...I thought you totally looked so thin yesterday! Go Bob! Go Emilie!