Sunday, June 7, 2009

Four Weeks Into Building!



Just a month ago we broke ground and now we have something to show for it. We can't believe how fast it is going up. Our builder is amazing. If anyone is thinking about building let us hook you up with our guy. We really really like him.
You can't tell from these pics but there is electrical, some plumbing and ventilation already done. We like going by every few days to see the big changes that have happened. Only about another six weeks and it should be done. Wahoo!

8 comments:

~Jake, Brianna, Jocelyn, and Carter~ said...

Seriously, seriously jealous. Choose your bathroom tile or something in our honor because we won't be doing that for years and years (since we do not even know the city we will settle in . . . first things first). Congratulations!

ShazBraz said...

Holy Cow!! It looks like a house!!

Sid and Michelle said...

That is awesome!!! I am so happy for you guys!!

mando&jessica said...

I'm so excited for you guys!!

Lindsay said...

Looks good and cant wait to see it when we come up to bear lake!!!!

Sid and Michelle said...

Hey... I just wanted to invite you to a Scentsy party. I am having it on Wed the 24th at 6pm. I would love it if you came. If you bring a friend you get a free product too so you might as well bring someone. My mom will be here and I know she would love to see your cute baby!!! I hope to see you there!!

Amber said...

Yay! I am so glad that your house is coming along. I can't wait to see how it turns out! Maybe one day we'll get a house...

Charee B Mcclellan said...

the house is looking good! we are excited for you..it is always fun getting into your very first home! yay