Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Movin' Right Along

Things are moving so fast. When we told people in April that we were building and that we were goingto start in May and be done the middle/end of July people looked at us like oh yeah, we shall see. Well I almost didn't believe it myself. But things are just cruising. These pictures were taken over the last 2 weeks and just today we went back and now there is a roof and a garage, but I didn't take any pics so they will have to wait. We are surviving at my parents house and just loving this wonderful weather. Enjoy the pictures.


May 23 ~ Just before the framing went up

May 27th~ basement framing
May 30th Crazy how things change


~Until Next Time~

4 comments:

ShazBraz said...

wow, that is fast. Awesome!

Jeff, Di and Ty said...

It is so fun to see how fast things can go! Who is your builder? From the pictures I am guessing you are going to live up the hill from my parents. Is that right? I am sort of jealous. Sometimes it is just too hot down here in AZ! Congrats!

The Foster's said...

That's awesome Em...I so don't remember the house building comin' along quickly. So you are one lucky cat, can't wait to see the Wilson pad!!

Woodward Family said...

How exciting! So where at in Smithfield is this that? It looks good so far--and so quick!