Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I hate thinking of a title!

I am really lacking the motivation to update this so called blog. The first reason is that our computer has been having some issues, it will just randomly shut down while I am using it, so I didn't want to deal with that. The second reason is that by the time I can actually blog some of the things we have been up to the events were weeks ago and I figure that nobody cares by then. The last thing I posted was about Christmas so I need to do a little catch up. Kate and I have been passing the winter days outside playing in the snow. She can not get enough of the freezing weather. But she does took super cute in her snow outfit.We have also been to a few Basketball games and she is so good to just sit on our laps and watch the game and the people around her. She does HATE Big Blue. She freaks out any time we way his name.We had a great Valentines day. Lee and I got messages then went to Texas road house for lunch. It was so nice. Lee made me a candy bouquet because he knows how much I LOVE sweets.Mostly we have just been chilling at home praying for the snow to melt. Kate is growing up so fast, she knows all of the animal sounds and they are so cute. We just are loving this stage in life.


Until later. We are hopefully getting our computer fixed soon so I will be able to post more. Enjoy this weather, we sure are.

4 comments:

The Foster's said...

Yay you updated it Em...love seeing your posts, keep it up. As for Lee's candy bouquet, VERY CREATIVE/THOUGHTFUL. Seriously so cute!

Avree said...

Today started out nice but now it's looking blah again. I am SO sick of the cold! I'm excited for this summer when we can let our kids play outside. Kate is sure a cutie, it cracks me up that she hates Big Blue!

Lindsay said...

Simply Adorable!!

Brooke Jackson said...

That little kate...she is sure cute! As for the weather...HATE IT!