Friday, February 4, 2011

It's a Girl!!!

That's right we are expecting another little girl, June 12, 2011. Here is an interesting fact: My Grandma, mom, sister and I are all born in June, It is a busy birthday month, and we are excited to add another little girl to the list. I am 21 weeks and have felt great from the very beginning. We are trying to get some of the big changes over with for Kate before the baby comes. Wednesday I changed her crib into a toddler bed. Why can't they make cribs to fit kids until they are 5? We have not got a lot of sleep the last two nights. She sneaks out and plays in the living room or just in her room. If you have any advice on how to teach a 2 year old to stay in their bed, I would love to hear it. So that is the latest in our lives. Happy Valentines Day!!

3 comments:

Sid and Michelle said...

Congrats again!! That is so awesome!!

Avree said...

We're so excited for you guys! As for how to keep a kid in their bed, I have no idea. Spencer wasn't ever smart enough to realize nothing would happen if he got out :)

Nicki said...

This is sad but it worked for Brody. I put a child gate or a child door look thing on the inside of his bed room but I would put him in bed and so all the night time thing with him story, prayers and then tell him it was time to go to bed and leave and shut the door. He cried for a couple of night but he learned that he needed to stay in his room and sleep. I made a mistake and now brody has his own room down stairs and he has to play and watch a movie before he goes to sleep. I am telling you DON'T GIVE UP! good luck and congrats on the new little girl.